Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey!

Hey guys! It's been awhile! This isn't a review, I'm just posting a book list. Don't you always feel like there's always so many great books out there, but you just can't have the chance to read them because you are always busy with a bunch of other books? And the other books are just sitting around, waiting for you? Well, I do, and here are some of those books!!!!!

Inkheart

Inkspell

The Ranger's Apprentice Series

The Rest of the Rose Wilder Series

The Rest of the Caroline Quiner Series

The Rest of the Redwall Books

(And another series about animals I'm just not sure what is called, sorry about that, but it's like Redwall)

The Artemis Foul Books

The Rest of the Anne of Green Gables Series

(Finish) Little Men

The Bobsy Twin Books

The Encyclopedia Brown Books


So yeah, there's a lot of books I want to read, and I'm sure I'll get around to reading them SOMETIME, right? I hope I don't grow up before I do, though, and lose interest in them. But then I could always read them to my kids, lol!

1 comment:

Noah said...

YIKES! DEAD BLOG ALERT!